• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Team Bute
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 9d

Street Drags are on tomorrow night (Saturday 5th) at AIR.

Gates open at 4PM... racing starts at 5PM

Street Car shootout is on again: $1000 for winner, $500 for runner up.

$50 entry for racing, $20 for spectators.

It's on also on Saturday 19th November. Same times.

I don't think I can make it tomorrow night, but 19th is a possibility.

Just letting the SA crew know it is on.

cheers

tom

• Member For: 19y 10m 10d

went to a Ford dealer yesterday arvo and very nearly drove home in a Typhoon, change over was just a little too much. I did take it for a test drive and was I impresed, while not as much power as the ute it was so smooth to drive, I am not normally a manual box person but after driving the 6 speed I am nearly converted, the seats are just that bit better than the T and made a very comfy drive, again a pitty about the change over or I would have brought it there and then

• Member For: 19y 4m 18d

Taking a 'phoon for a testdrive is dangerous stuff (to your bank account). Looking at the typhoons are tempting enough :laughing: Do you have leather seats in your beast? Cause I can't imagine the seats getting much better than the leather seats we have in our blue uterus.

How much was the changeover?

ps. sussed out the GT show. Some nice cars inc a 2nd hand F6 for sale. One day....

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 10m 6d

I'm looking at changing over to a Typhoon atm. I've got a chit chat session on monday with the dealer for change over etc. Will be chatting to em while I'm getting the brakes fixed....again :spit:

If all is well might be ordering in December. If the monies aren't quite right - will hopefully order on Feb.

Actually I was at MT ford the other day and they had a couple of f6's in the display room there - hella nice. I tihnk they had 55k on them. There was a lightning strike BA and a black 1 that I couldnt see properly through the glass. Both heaps nice cars :nods: very :spit: lookin.

Went for a drive in 1 in Sydney with Julian - yellow f6 - beautiful car.

Will c how I go. :laughing:

Cain

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m
went to a Ford dealer yesterday arvo and very nearly drove home in a Typhoon, change over was just a little too much. I did take it for a test drive and was I impresed, while not as much power as the ute it was so smooth to drive, I am not normally a manual box person but after driving the 6 speed I am nearly converted, the seats are just that bit better than the T and made a very comfy drive, again a pitty about the change over or I would have brought it there and then

Mk1 was it Al?What was the asking price?