Mr X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 7m 9d
I am a new owner of XR6Turbo what mods can I do to get instant power gain without going overboard ?

I am glad went for Turbo colour is mercury silver leather and premium sound just ticked over 18200 K's thumbs up!

Quickest and easiest mods are The Edit and cold air intake

• Member For: 20y 6m
I am a new owner of XR6Turbo what mods can I do to get instant power gain without going overboard ?

I am glad went for Turbo colour is mercury silver leather and premium sound just ticked over 18200 K's thumbs up!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome 0503XR6Turbo good to see another sa on board,great colour just like mine but wait to u have to paint the f*cking thing.U should come out to the drags on sun and have a look at some mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
how about we start thinking about the next cruise? the 28th has been suggested any takers?

Yeah should be able to make it if I get some sleep!!!(baby girl up 9 times a night :gooff: ).Stu's just bought a genuine 5 litre SS hatchback with A9X bodykit and 9" diff but no engine/trans needs; full resto so spare time will be hard to come by for a while.

• Member For: 21y 7m 9d
HEy XR6ED,  did you leave the unichip in??  how did morepowa tune your edit if they do  unichip????

How you doing Hustler.....

Got rid of the unichip (which is now fitted to the ED XR6) and went the Edit...Morpowa are a Capa agent so they do the edit ..Dont know what the story is with APS but they have burnt some bridges of late, but then again who cares anymore....

How are you MR X ...Did Stu enjoy his day off... :loc: