• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

Big numbers Pete :crybaby: happy birthday too!

Sad to see the BA go Maxx but you've got to look after your future,see you with Vik

• Member For: 19y 11m 9d

just back from Shiftys house after putting in bigger injectors and regapping the plugs, good day and good BBQ, cant wait untill tomorrow afternoon when I get the car back after a custom tune (fingers crossed for 280+rwkw) also gave a VL turbo a run on the way home and embarased him in front of his girlfriend in the car and like a typical looser he kept coming back for more hoping to beat me, after the second whipping I thought he would give up, but no he wanted more, whats with those guys?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 1d
just back from Shiftys house after putting in bigger injectors and regapping the plugs, good day and good BBQ, cant wait untill tomorrow afternoon when I get the car back after a custom tune (fingers crossed for 280+rwkw) also gave a VL turbo a run on the way home and embarased him in front of his girlfriend in the car and like a typical looser he kept coming back for more hoping to beat me, after the second whipping I thought he would give up, but no he wanted more, whats with those guys?

Good luck BAturb, let us know the final rwkw you get...

:blink:

Peter

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 11m 6d

Dear Diary

Today the front rim off my precious got stolen. It was made even better by the fact they did it in broad daylight in the middle of the optus car park. :w00t2:

I found out that it's $800 to replace. :innocent:

I'm really :spoton::w00t2::w00t2: off right now so I wont write anymore.

Voy

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 1d
Dear Diary

Today the front rim off my precious got stolen. It was made even better by the fact they did it in broad daylight in the middle of the optus car park.  :nono:

I found out that it's $800 to replace.  :spit:

I'm really  :spit:  :spit:  :spit:  off right now so I wont write anymore.

Voy

:spit: Bloody S**t :spit:

Peter