SA chitchat

Mr X

• Member For: 19y 5m 18d

Did we want to keep it strictly xr turbos? I know the e-series club are having a dyno shootout in the morning (20 cars) and might be looking for a cruise afterwards. I guess it boils down to 'do we want quality or quantity?' :censored:

I do like the idea of xr6 t's being the majority though so unless anybody is really keen for more numbers, I won't worry about it.

R.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
Did we want to keep it strictly xr turbos?  I know the e-series club are having a dyno shootout in the morning (20 cars) and might be looking for a cruise afterwards.  I guess it boils down to 'do we want quality or quantity?'  :censored:

I do like the idea of xr6 t's being the majority though so unless anybody is really keen for more numbers, I won't worry about it.

R.

E series welcome.Stu takes his ED XR6 out with the T's.ED_XR6(Lee) owns a beautiful Le mans red XR6.Bruce has a very nice green EL XR8.Love a nice E series!

E series welcome.

That's a bugger then cause I could've dropped a link to the e-series section also. I think a couple of the xr6 t guys are going to the dyno day anyhow so hopefully they'll spread the word then.

• Donating Members

For those logging on at the last minute-Rang the track and they've held the booking apparently for 2.30-3.00pm.They've got a car club before at 1.30 and another car club at 4.00pm.Suggest we leave out the Cape Jervois section and go the back way to Willunga Hill to Mt Compass and Goolwa Rd to Pt Elliot.Windy Point to Pt Elliot; leaving say-1.30 should get us there by 2.30-2.45pm.Track official says no forming up but go as hard as you like! :spoton:

• Donating Members

Well how much fun can you have for forty bucks? :spit: Nice day,good cruise and good company! :spit: Nice burnout Bruce,Boostie would have been proud!Good to meet you Richie and Cindy,next time we might get a chance for" T" talk and a good look at your new ute.A baptism of fire for the new bus :pooh: Hey Shifty/Bruce hows the copper just past Mt Compass with the Rodeo and tent?Dirty rozzer :tease: Hey Maxx next time I'll beat you.........next time :spoton: Annes got some pics to download later on.

Well how much fun can you have for forty bucks?

For sure!! How's everyone right hand /wrist? ;)

Good to meet you Richie and Cindy,next time we might get a chance for" T" talk and a good look at your new ute

Likewise... It's always good to put names/nicks to faces. And you're more than welcome to check out the ute... we didn't really have alot of spare time as such to chat and check out each others cars etc. Next time. :glad:

Annes got some pics to download later on.

Great. I'll post some pics tomorrow also. I'm going to go kick back now though :glad:

Awesome drive.... until next time,

Ritchie and Cindy

:brightidea:

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d

Great fun hey.

I tried to do a Bruce simulation but failed.. Need more rwkw! At least the afro kid at the track got a thrill out of it.

Bloody hell, I am also a bit sore, it was great fun and great racing. Some good close racing there Terry, sometimes it got really close between me, my mate, and the old man! Three wide down the front straight with my brother and my dad is something I will remember. They were side by side and I saw a small gap and went for it and got em. Could have got very ugly!

Must do that again sometime! Oh and without Bruce! Or just put 25kg of ballast in the back of his cart! Your too quick for us mate!

Cheers!

• Member For: 19y 11m 9d

sorry I missed all the fun but with the new job work had to come first :brightidea:

If I may make a suggestion eveyone keep Sun June 19th free so we can have another cruise and maybe a BBQ lunch somewhere, lets all try and make an effort for a big turnout

• Donating Members

Next time Al!Cruise and bbq sounds good.Tried to show Brucie how its done Maxx but I couldn't get past him! :blink:He needs 50 kg of ballast I reckon.Sore everything Ritchie might be an age thing :laughing: Couple of pics taken by the missus.

Errr also would like to nominate BAturb(Big Al)as the new Cruise Controller.Can someone else second that?SA Rally is on today in Kuitpo Forest ,Brookman Road between Meadows and Willunga if there are any rally fans here.