SA chitchat

Mr X

• Member For: 21y 7m 8d

Hello All :pooh:

As Mr X has stated I have been very very busy of late..

Vixen is sick ATM ...She is suffering from an incorrectly preloaded countershaft in the gearbox which the dealer rebuilt after 2nd gear decided it would rather select neutral...Apparently manual T5 utes are affected by this syndrome(even xt's)..

I am still waiting for the dealer to rebuild it again but they are saying the mods have caused the preload problems... :jerkit: ...

And thursday night the radiator let go :nono:

Vixen is going to be traded in for a new 4 speed auto ute, but I have read that a 6 speed auto is being released in MKIII in October..so do I wait :pooh:

Anyway have an Appraiser coming around tomorrow to give me the usual "bullsh*te" :pooh:

Will be cruising again in the not to distant future with new Vixen ute with phase III spec's + MORPOWA Tuned Crapa Edit and modded auto $$$$$$$ :wub: ]

P.S I am no longer Cruise Controller as I cant dedicate the required time to organise things..So anyone who wants to be CC are more than welcome to PM admin for details..

Catch up with you all later

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 20y 9m 22d

Hey all,

Sorry I have been away for soo long but I have been very heavily committed elsewhere.

Should have the time soon to put a little more time into the T and get off on a cruise or two.

I hope everyone is still having a ball and getting plenty of miles under the belt.

Rusty

• Member For: 19y 5m 18d

Just wondering if this cruise is going to go ahead so I know whether to lock that day in or to organise something else. Do we have the numbers? Maybe if we post who's coming so we can suss it out. So far it seems BAturb, Maxx Power, Mr X, can make it and maybe badxr6.

Well my girlfriend and I can make it so that's one car for the list :spoton:

So a possible 4 or 5 so far......

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
I will be there if it starts after 12 noon

What time can you get to Windy Point by Al?When you get there................we roll!

The deal is 40 bucks per head for 3 sessions(10 laps=8 min) if we arrive without a booking and take our chances on a flock of peasants turning up,it means we'll have to wait a while between sessions(maybe a long while).

If we book for say, 12 participants we can have the track to ourselves for 1 hour @ 380 bucks or $31.60 a head.Pretty good value I think and you will be knackered at the end of it!I've made a tentative booking for 12 individuals for 2-2.30 pm.

So......what are the numbers?If we fall short, Stus mates(or yours?) are in to make up the numbers.

So come on guys put your hands up and lets do it.Need definite numbers within 48 hours to confirm the booking.They had the Late model camira club there last week :spoton: so we should be able to blow their girly times out of the water. :spoton:(ps If you can get a hold of a nice clean helmet........)better than the ones there. So far we have.....

badxr6

maxx power +

brother

BAturb

rdomain

Mr X+

Boy Blunder

Vik351

shifty?.........who else?????????

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

ps- gedday Rusty!The most sideways ute through Bull Creek award!!! :spoton: !Sorry Cain can't wait for wet weather,next time for sure! Hi Lee,how you coping?btw-Girls can drive go karts too...power to weight ratio is better too!Mr X now in training.

• Member For: 20y 6m
I will be there if it starts after 12 noon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What time can you get to Windy Point by Al?When you get there................we roll!

The deal is 40 bucks per head for 3 sessions(10 laps=8 min) if we arrive without a booking and take our chances on a flock of peasants turning up,it means we'll have to wait a while between sessions(maybe a long while).

If we book for say, 12 participants we can have the track to ourselves for 1 hour @ 380 bucks or $31.60 a head.Pretty good value I think and you will be knackered at the end of it!I've made a tentative booking for 12 individuals for 2-2.30 pm.

So......what are the numbers?If we fall short, Stus mates(or yours?) are in to make up the numbers.

So come on guys put your hands up and lets do it.Need definite numbers within 48 hours to confirm the booking.They had the Late model camira club there last week :spoton: so we should be able to blow their girly times out of the water. :blush:(ps If you can get a hold of a nice clean helmet........)better than the ones there. So far we have.....

badxr6

maxx power +

brother

BAturb

rdomain

Mr X+

Boy Blunder

Vik351

shifty?.........who else?????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry ppl going to hospital on wed only for couple of days wont be driving,might come and say hello

:spoton: