SA chitchat

Mr X

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
Seriously!

Whos up for a cruise, if no one can be bothered organising one I will do it!

Need to go for a drive again!

Sunday May 8th,I can organise booking for Pt Elliot go karts 6 karts per session -need definite numbers................this is a real race track-speed bowl,esses and a long front straight........you WILL love it :spoton: 15 bucks for a ten lap session........3 sessions and you're a cot case but sh1tloads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................feed back please

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 21d

Count me in Terry.

Off topic - A friend and I were driving on Gorge road today and came around one corner literally just as an accident had finished.

It was an F250 of all things that had clipped the inside of the rock wall and rolled over. Driver ok, but he will be done for DUI.. The drivers side of the roof copped most of the damage plus the drivers side of the car. I didn't take a pic of that though as the driver was standing next to it most of the time!

You think about it, if we would have been about 5 seconds earlier we would have had that heading right for us! :spoton:

He was heading down while we were heading up. I would say its a write off, only 7000kms on the odometer..

post-353-1114419338_thumb.jpg

post-353-1114419364_thumb.jpg

post-353-1114419572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maxx Power

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

Ha Ha Maxxy.That number plate hurts.......but its true :spoton:

What a sad waste of an F250...................60-70 grand?and barely run in :glad:

• WASP GT
  • Member For: 22y 2d
If anyone is interested, Morpowa are now doing the Edit.

My car was done on Thursday and more than happy with the result...255rwkw up from 240rwkw.

Cheers

Brad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a great result Brad. More importantly how does the car feel compared to the unichip? Any thing noticable yet? Do you have more power down low now? What torque gain was made?

And the most important question, how the hell are you justifying all these mods on your 'new' car (I.e. 'new' means nothing should need fixing ) to the little women????...lol

Colville

Edited by CDAA