SA chitchat

Mr X

• Member For: 20y 8d
Anyone going to AIR this weekend for the drags? I am tempted to compete again as last time was so much fun. My mate in his SS went to the last one and reckons he could have had about 20 runs as there were hardly any competition cars! I hope its the same this sat.. Oh and he ran a PB of 13.700 (VY SS with Exhaust and CAI)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be out there...hope its a bit quiter than 5/2/05 .....there was a heap of cars that night.

Hope the rain stays away...I want to see how the new clutch goes which Simon at Morpowa is putting in :spoton:

If you are out there...come up and say hello.

Cheers

Brad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 21d

See you there XR888.

I will be there with my mate in his red EL.

I am hoping it will be nice and cool but it looks like it will be warmer than last time. Should be a good night if we can get a lot of runs in.

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 21d

Well the drags got called off due to a huge dust storm that hit at about 7PM. Managed to get 2 runs in with a best of 14.00@100 MPH when it was 34 degrees. Pretty dissapointed as it was called of at about 8PM.. so not much running time.

Pretty sure Brad ran a 13.4 from memory, his car sounded bloody nice!

They will be on in 2 weeks time again, I will be there again as I believe on a colder night I can run another 13.8 or maybe a high 13.7.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
good night last night, notice the new sig.

It certainly was a big gathering.Very interesting and informative!Very good figures out of an auto with just an edit Al.Injectors and valve springs next? :laughing:

• Member For: 19y 11m 9d

the missus would divorce me if I asked for more at the moment, leave it for a little while then I might hit her up for more. Been back to KPM for a bit of a tweak much more user friendly power now, very interested to see how the car runs at the drags next weekend

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d

Hi everyone. If any of you need to fill up, I just got BP Ultimate for 109.9 at the BP on Tapleys Hill Rd at Seaton (by the Links Hotel). They have regular unleaded for 99.9.

This seams to be a regular thing at this servo over the last month or so, having petrol significantly cheaper for 2 or 3 days in the week. May be worth a slight detour if you're in the area. :sick: