Mr X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 20y 6m
Mmmmm but do you have to enter both days to be able to just run on the test n tune day? And is anyone allowed to enter? Some people say anyone can, others say its only for the 4 6 and rotor entrants..

I might have to ring up and ask..

http://www.adelaideraceway.net/open.html

The AIR website is useless..

Oh, and look:

Feb_19_05_7.jpg

Feb_19_05_12.jpg

Feb_19_05_31.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where did u find these photos?

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d

How about something like a cruise and a go kart day? I know kart mania let you have qualifying and then races if you get enough people. Its a bit cheaper than something like the drags aswell..

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
How about something like a cruise and a go kart day? I know kart mania let you have qualifying and then races if you get enough people. Its a bit cheaper than something like the drags aswell..

I like the sound of that. Go-karting is quite a lot of fun. Don't have to worry about writing off our cars if we crash too!

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
:ermm: plz!! :nod:  how about when Ken + Lea come down over easter! its the week b4 the easter weekend they'll be down from memory........ I'm taking the entire week off...hopefully :w00t2:

We are arriving Friday 25th March and leaving Friday 1st April. Ken has Sat Nav now so hopefully he will be able to find SA. Can't wait to take him sightseeing, he loves craft shops :ermm:

:w00t2:

That weekend is Easter. I'll be along if there's a cruise, but we might have trouble getting numbers if some people are going on holidays.