• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d

Pouring with rain atm,landscapers stay home so;some events of possible interest

Street Machine show and shine Feb 13 greenacres football oval Northfield not at Hahndorf oval this year for some reason

Mopar Mega Cruise Sat Feb 26 Le cornus 10.00 am.good cruises.......... as Bluey knows all kinds of cars

All Chrysler Day Feb 27 Gleneagles Reserve Seaton

All Ford Day Emmanuel College Mar 13 Novar Gdns

Will go to all of them and probably hitch a ride with Stu on the mopar cruise

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
4)Idle speed problem is fixed

What did they do to fix it? I've had mine in twice to get fixed and hasn't made any difference. :spoton:

While it was at jarvis for its service they did the WDS update..it cured the idle problem but had to go back to morpowa to get the unichip tuned again...

Mine is f*cked! They've done the update... the idle just keeps getting worse and worse. Almost every time I stop, the car stalls or nearly stalls. And it's stuffed the tune too. Off to Morpowa again. MT reckon that the chip is stopping some new setting from taking effect or something like that.

:spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
4)Idle speed problem is fixed

What did they do to fix it? I've had mine in twice to get fixed and hasn't made any difference. :blush:

While it was at jarvis for its service they did the WDS update..it cured the idle problem but had to go back to morpowa to get the unichip tuned again...

Mine is f*cked! They've done the update... the idle just keeps getting worse and worse. Almost every time I stop, the car stalls or nearly stalls. And it's stuffed the tune too. Off to Morpowa again. MT reckon that the chip is stopping some new setting from taking effect or something like that.

:ermm:

Well doesn't this sound familiar! Mine went in Thursday for 15000 k service and they were specifically asked not to reflash the car.Didn't get to drive it till yesterday.It felt real gutless and began breaking down at about 5200 rpm like its running lean.Gave it a couple of runs with G Tech on board 15.3 secs........very slow. Got home and checked the service sheet and it says" checked factory computer for outstanding campaigns or recalls"Grrrrrrrrrr :spoton::huh::spoton: :Looks like a tuning job for badxr6

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
Done a Brake upgrade on the fronts today

DBA 4000 slotted rotors

Bendix Ultimate pads...

Give them a week and then I'll throw the Tapley meter on to see how much deceleration they can achieve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant remember any one doing this previously. Should make for an informative read :crybaby:

• Member For: 21y 7m 9d
Done a Brake upgrade on the fronts today

DBA 4000 slotted rotors

Bendix Ultimate pads...

Give them a week and then I'll throw the Tapley meter on to see how much deceleration they can achieve

Cant remember any one doing this previously. Should make for an informative read :crybaby:

Should be interesting.However this test is coming out of my pocket , so it wont be a test to destruction....

Unlike the VN crapodore days where we used to have the pads catch fire :lol: