• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 14d
Hey all u guys, Happy new year. May your cruising be plentiful, & your speeding be unimpeded by the local law enforcement.

I hereby propose a new traffic law - if under the influence of forced induction, all local speed limits may be increased by multiplying the amount of boost by the amount of dickheads that cant even do the speed limit & rounding up to the nearest 10. Hmmm. could work.

Oh well.

I like the sound of this! :spoton:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 21y 7m 9d

Getting new boots fitted to the T tomorrow

Staying with the dunlops 235/45/17 priced at $220 a tyre....

the rears have done just over 14,000km :lol: and will be good enough for track :spoton: ..

just have to buy a couple of 17'' alloys now

• WASP GT
  • Member For: 22y 3d

Just noticed this thread.

I'm surprised and delighted there are so may other SA members here wth some very nice cars of course. I think it's time to sell the TT Supra and get back in a BA Ford.

• Member For: 20y 8d
Just noticed this thread.

I'm surprised and delighted there are so may other SA members here wth some very nice cars of course. I think it's time to sell the TT Supra and get back in a BA Ford.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Colville

Don't forget you know where you can test drive a BA MkII XR8 6 speed....offer is still open :w00t2:

Cheers

Brad

• WASP GT
  • Member For: 22y 3d
Colville

Don't forget you know where you can test drive a BA MkII XR8 6 speed....offer is still open  :smilielol:

Cheers

Brad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop teasing me Brad. Why do you think I haven't caught up with you yet!!. :smilielol: Seriously driving your XR8 may do some serious damage..lol I need to be patient until the Supra is gone.

I read on another forum that you work for the NAB. What department do you work in as I have a very close friend- last name Webber and she's recently started there.

Colville

• Member For: 20y 8d
Colville

Don't forget you know where you can test drive a BA MkII XR8 6 speed....offer is still open  :spoton:

Cheers

Brad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop teasing me Brad. Why do you think I haven't caught up with you yet!!. :censored: Seriously driving your XR8 may do some serious damage..lol I need to be patient until the Supra is gone.

I read on another forum that you work for the NAB. What department do you work in as I have a very close friend- last name Webber and she's recently started there.

Colville

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Head Office in King William Street..Credit Restructuring area ( all the bad stuff)

She work in the City?

Brad

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d

Theres a cruise on sometime soon CDAA, I am also on AFF, as BA GT-HO and have seen your Supra on there and drooled over it. Would love to see it in real life and hear that thing screaming in the hills.

You should come out in it, I am sure no one would mind that it isn't a BA!