Mr X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 19y 11m 9d

I rang maughnthiem today and they said that they dont have any other info on the edit other than what is on the web, however they are looking into the dealer software that allows multiple downloads of the edit (up to 5 from the one box) so maybe 5 people may share the cost for the edit. More info to come in the new year

• Member For: 21y 7m 9d
I rang maughnthiem today and they said that they dont have any other info on the edit other than what is on the web, however they are looking into the dealer software that allows multiple downloads of the edit (up to 5 from the one box) so maybe 5 people may share the cost for the edit. More info to come in the new year

At least one dealer here has something to offer :smilielol:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
mmmmmmm  more silver cars :spoton:  :w00t2:  :ermm:  :ermm:

All class Shifty:spit: Speaking of which,there's 4 or 5 silver cars in the SA crew that could use an edit.Don't want to spend other peoples money but between 5, whats the cost-say $250-$350 each for how many rear wheel kw?230 - 240 is it? could be a real bargain.

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 11m 6d

Lightning strike seems to be the new HgAg.....na...I was mistaken..sorry for the post...that would NEVER happen :nod:

Oh..welcome QuickSilver. :nod: ....I'd ask u what ya wearin :ermm: but ppl round here never wanna chime in....only on the big threads out side a this one stuff like that goes down :P

• Member For: 19y 10m 9d
Lightning strike seems to be the new HgAg.....na...I was mistaken..sorry for the post...that would NEVER happen :loser:

Oh..welcome QuickSilver. :kissmy: ....I'd ask u what ya wearin :ermm: but ppl round here never wanna chime in....only on the big threads out side a this one stuff like that goes down :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whatyouwearing :nono:

somebody had to do it

:tosser: