• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 7d
Craig, have you lost your f*cking marbles?

Fella's, fella's, fella's, :lol: not "THAT" darkside (Expensive Daewoo for the not so bright), I could never do that too many people here know where I live and work. I was referring to color and possible mods. :gooff:

Think of this as a sort of teaser ad campain. All will be revealed soon. :spoton:

Geea. :gooff:

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 6m 25d
Craig, have you lost your f*cking marbles?

Fella's, fella's, fella's, :lol: not "THAT" darkside (Expensive Daewoo for the not so bright), I could never do that too many people here know where I live and work. I was referring to color and possible mods. :gooff:

Think of this as a sort of teaser ad campain. All will be revealed soon. :spoton:

Geea. :gooff:

Oh that dark side, in that case, would you like to take a seat, can I get you a beer perhaps.

Dazza.

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 6m 25d
buy a rota

:lol: in your dreams boy :crybaby:

Dont you mean Roter, we will have none of that rice boy talk on here thankyou very much.

Dazza.

• Member For: 21y 29d

Mate, what can I say - I am speechless. Look what I read on my return from my trip. You have achieved so much with your T and become a pioneer for many of us.

I had copied some of your mods the minute you posted them.

No worries though - it seems you have found a rightful replacement and will do the XR6T name justice once again. Look forward to seeing Geea's MK II.

Good Luck. :spoton::spoton:

Edited by XR6T4ME

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 7d

Not sure what a Rota is (possibly a mazda rx7). What ever it is I definately ain't getting one.

Thanks for the kind words XR6T4ME. Hopefully I can share some more experiences with the forum when I get my next car.

The next car will definately be a "T". I like the cars too much to get something else. I know some people on here have had some probl;ems with their "T's" but these seem to be rare and isolated and haven't changed my opinion on what a wonderful car it is. For the amount of "T's" out there the number of unhappy customers is pretty low.

The insurance check came yesterday and is getting a fast clearance. I will have a car next week sometime. There is a nice one I'm interested in and also a few that are 6th months old with low km's. We'll have to wait and see.

Again thanks to evweryone for their kind thoughts. I realise Boof was only a car but in the 18 months I had him I have done so much and met so many great people. He was more than a car he was a lifestyle.

Geea. :spoton:

• Member For: 20y 9m 24d

Geea,

He was more than a car he was a lifestyle.

I hadn't thought of it this way, but I agree. I'm so glad that I made the change from Team Hole-den to Team Ford, best thing that I've ever done.

Daniel