Julza

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 5m 18d

Ahh well, we aren't that stupid! We wouldn't even bother changing if we would lose money.

We bought the car for about $34000 with the Ford employee discount, now if we sell it for 34500 we break even and get upgraded to MK2 for pretty much no extra cost with the same extra's we had first time, but with extra things like traction control and what not. We will definetly option the 18"s this time though, they look awesome.

Cool, I thought that might have been the case since you live in Geelong...

Wish I could change my cars over so easy, your Harvest Green one would be an excellent buy with the options...

Heh, lets hope someone else thinks the same who hasn't got one yet.

They will love the car, unfortunetly till I get my p's the Ford is rarely driven, hence the 5000k's, as we have 3 cars and the Ford is always in the Garage and my parents just drive the other 2 cars cause they are always in the driveway, so whoever does but it, will be very happy with the condition.

When I get my p's and my parents hand over their other car to me then they will always drive the Ford, so we though why not sell it, get a new one while we can with the little amount of k's it has.

Well get this, my mum drives her red beast (Camira) to work each day, because she works in Melbourne she catches the train, so it sits in the tran parking lot, and somebody had the audacity to steal her hub caps, off a JB Camira, how lame can you possibly get!

Alright N/A owner whos first for the new re-flash and do you think it'll do much for us?

So do I sill wait to do the under drive kit and the new spacer or do I rush in and get hooked up with the edit program?

Makes me think about all the money people have already spent on chips and piggy-backs, only time will tell if that was all wasted cash.

Hay thing always get better and better with time. So don't cry to much unless there tears of joy, because soon little NOS XR will get his rear wheels over 200kw in N/A form. Its now just a question on time and how.

Last question, whos got the most RWBalls in the N/A six club, has anyone cracked the 200 yet?

• Member For: 21y 29d
Alright N/A owner whos first for the new re-flash and do you think it'll do much for us?

So do I sill wait to do the under drive kit and the new spacer or do I rush in and get hooked up with the edit program?

Makes me think about all the money people have already spent on chips and piggy-backs, only time will tell if that was all wasted cash.

Hay thing always get better and better with time. So don't cry to much unless there tears of joy, because soon little NOS XR will get his rear wheels over 200kw in N/A form. Its now just a question on time and how. 

Last question, whos got the most RWBalls in the N/A six club, has anyone cracked the 200 yet?

I am running 193rwkw with my bolt on mods so far. Without going internally I think that's where it will stay aswell!! Spacer and under drive kit?...mmmm.....not enough bang for bucks IMO. Even with the internal work I don't think there is anyone looking into R&D on the N/A BA except for JMM I think......cams, headwork etc.

Going internally can really start playing with the drivability of the car IMO. My car behaves exactly the same as it did when I drove it out of the dealership 12 months ago. The only difference is that it is a hell of a lot quicker than what it was!!! and it really needs TC in the wet.

NOSXR, what is your rwkw without running NOS??

Cheers

Simon.

Edited by Silverbullet