Calling all XR6 NA owners!

Julza

Hi Simon,

I'm after 200rwkw because I love pissing contests (dyno comps) the last one I was in I got F'D over at the post. I won the N/A with 159.4rwkw and they didn't record it on the web site till a month after the event (that was a nice little F'you wasn't it).

With NOS I came in second, to a dude who had to blow his turbo to Hell just to beat me by 3kws, needless to say that was May and I'm still in pain over it. It did help me get more money to play around with from my wife, who now feels the same way I do, about the next comp.

I lost because I had no bottle presure that day, a mistake that cost me some 15 to 20 kws. With that now covered I'm looking to smash the NSW FPV TICFORD dyno comp next year, so this new re-graph every ones talking about could be just what I'm looking for.

I realy don't want to open the donk up, like your self theres only so far I'll let revenge drive me and the gasket to the covers is my line in the sand. Bang for my buck is a worry but it all depends on how far people will go.

Theres a member of the NSW Tickford club with a stock N/A running 155rwkw, yes kw not hp. He must have sold his sole to the devel to run that, god only knows what fuel he's running. My best guess says 20kw less is around the stock figure, anyway that's the car to beat around sydney in N/A form so right now I need all the bolt on goodies I can get my greedy little hands on if I want to stay on top.

RE-GRAPH HERE I COME. :spoton:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 29d
Theres a member of the NSW Tickford club with a stock N/A running 155rwkw, yes kw not hp.

Is that absolutely no mods?? Not even a "T" snorkel?? That's not the bloke who has his own website for his Blueprint XR6 N/A?? JR or something like that.

what value 20rwkw for around $300. :spoton:

Dont you mean $30!! wish I could gain 20rwkw for that sort of dough...hahaha.

155rwkw in certainly not bad for a BA N/A in stock form. Do you have some doubts of this cars performance?? Have you seen the Dyno sheet??

Simon

Edited by Silverbullet

Guest tornado
  • Guests

hi simon its Nos XR,

Im using a friends computer, yer I was there when the guy ran it and it came up 155kw, might have been 114ron I don't know.

hi simon its Nos XR,

Im using a friends computer, yer I was there when the guy ran it and it came up 155kw, might have been 114ron I don't know.

Nos,

Is this the guy with his own website called JR something?? Or am I thinking of somebody else who is running 155rwkw in his stock N/A

Simon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 21y 7m 16d
Go Team N/A!!  Let's try to keep the thread going!! Come on guys we don't have "T"s but ultimately we support the BA XR6......is that right?????

Who is doing what to their N/A??.........Tell your story!!

Cheers,

Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Simon you read my mind mate! I was just thinking the same thing today (bringing back the NA thread). How about some stories about why people chose the N/A? Simon, wanna get the ball rolling? :sleepystuff:

Julza

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Simon you read my mind mate! I was just thinking the same thing today (bringing back the NA thread). How about some stories about why people chose the N/A? Simon, wanna get the ball rolling? :spoton:

Julza

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm probably not a great example of why I chose the N/A.......don't get me wrong, it is the best car I have ever purchased however, I would have bought the "T" in a second if my budget allowed me to.

If I can't have the "T", then the N/A with enhancement mods is the next best thing. Under $3000 buys you at least 230kw flywheel power on the N/A which is as quick as a stock "T"...... 0-130kph from a standing start.