Trying to decide on rims - please post pics

Guest Toothman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 9m 8d
what he said! those are the best looking rims! Falchoon has those, and that car in the pic belongs to xr6ikness I think, looks HOT!

Just storing this quote for prosperity... Glenn paying Ross a COMPLIMENT!!!

:sick::msm:

QUOTE (Lumpen Proletariat @ Aug 1 2004, 07:47 PM)

Looks fantastic on Silhouette! 

yeah not that sh*tty red colour Falchoon has

:k24t::k24t:

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 9m 8d
Dagabond was actually looking at these today! Like em but I hate those allen-key/rivet looking things on rims. No offence man just a personal thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...7912215590&rd=1

These are similar to ZENETTI Fusion wheels but without the allen-key/rivet looking things

Guest Toothman
  • Guests

Well thanks guys. I've been away for the last few days - awesome to come back and see more helpful info. Got the price down even further today with all the options that I want included and free leather - But I'm not done yet : )

Only decision left to make is order now or go for the MKII now that it has been announced. Personally all I care about is the extra gear - but I don't know that it will really make that much difference... and besides - I want one now damn it!!!

• Member For: 21y 1m 5d
Well thanks guys. I've been away for the last few days - awesome to come back and see more helpful info. Got the price down even further today with all the options that I want included and free leather - But I'm not done yet : )

Only decision left to make is order now or go for the MKII now that it has been announced. Personally all I care about is the extra gear - but I don't know that it will really make that much difference... and besides - I want one now damn it!!!

Who could give a rat's :kissmy: about the extra gear? The main thing you want is a clutch that lasts more than 7,000kms and a gearbox that will do more than 20,000.

Guest Toothman
  • Guests

OK I feel like a spaz for having to ask but...

How do I post an image from my hard drive? :blush: Have a pic of some rims I like and want to know if anyone knows what they are...

• What's happening?
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 21d
Your sketches are wearing a bit thin now mate...it was funny the first time getting a bit boring now. :ermm:

:blush: