Trying to decide on rims - please post pics

Guest Toothman

Guest Toothman
  • Guests

Was hoping you guys could post some pics of your rims (aftermarket). Looking to get 18s at this stage, but finding it diffucult to visualise what will look good.

Thanks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d

:blink: Toothman,enjoy the site... :huh:

Probably better off hitting one of the big tyre joints and looking at them in the flesh...or have a bit of a look around the gallery..

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d

Toothman, :crybaby:

:spit:

At my age, my forum tag would/should be more like "GumMan" ... oh well, welcome to the site and enjoy the morons ... :spit:

:nod:

• nutter
  • Member For: 20y 8m 19d

welcome toothman

you could possibly check the gallery, some of the members rides in there have custom rims, and most of them look pretty good...

but as jb said, check a large trye place out and see what they have to offer... its better being different then having the same custom rims as somone else...

Edited by -jep

Guest Toothman
  • Guests

Well first of all many thanks for the warm reception!!

First of all... voy74656, there are no pics, cause I have no ride, cause I am days away from ordering but want to order with aftermarket rims (and a few other things). Unfortunately at this stage I'm still not quite a PROPER member of the club :blink:

Have checked the gallery and found a couple a cool pics, but thought that a few of you might be holding out. Yeah jep I agree for sure about not copying whats been done - but I dont wanna stuff up too bad, and really want to get my beast just right.

Love the comments Ken :lol:

So any more pics you can offer would be much appreciated... soon as I get my ride you'll all wish I didn't own a camera.

Guest Toothman
  • Guests

Oh yeah - would also LOVE some comments/suggestions/direction as to how to install better audio. Have got an awesome MP3 player so am going for the aux input, but really would like to install a powerful amp, sub and better speakers - dont think you can intergrate this into the dash very well.

Again - would love some pics if you got em...

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 2d

TAK Bathurst, TAK Legend, ROH Fury, tempe tyres 'Fusion', ROH azurro, AMG quake, Avanti Chiles are all quite good. Sorry I don't have pictures of them. I know that a few members have a couple of these rims.