• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 1d
I suck at it...

just gave it a small rear spoiler... (I hope your car is the red one... that's which one I did

Hey jep that looks awesome! :thumbsup:

• Benzene
  • Member For: 20y 3m 21d
Hey there people,

Like some of you, I've been on the lookout for a unique look on my Phantom Phase 3 for ages....and yet to find something that I really like.

The C2R website is crap if you expect to find any pics, so I emailed the QLd distributor. He emailed me some good pics, as well as the responses below.

If any forum members have come across or heard of any unique BA body mods, please let me know.

Of particular interest is a red BA I saw in a recent Performance Utes magazine, I think it was in a car show, that had a V8 supercar front bar. I would love to know who made this, who sells it, and whether they have skirts, bumpers and wings available also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!!

C2R's responseand pics to follow:

Hello David,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding C2R body kits to suit the BA Falcon. The C2R BA-XR Falcon body kit was designed by C2R in Australia in conjunction with one of the leading Ford V8 Super-Car teams, to further enhance the BA-XR and give it an aggressive race car look. This is made from R-RIM polyurethane material this gives you greater impact resistance & durability. A key feature of our C2R product is greater resistance to stress fractures & stone chips. Other styles of bodykits are made from fibreglass & if you are not already aware are very susceptible to breakages from stones, driveways, gutters & kerbs. This is just something to consider when making this decision to give your car a new look.

Enhanced Vehicles is based in Brisbane and service Queensland and Northern NSW. We are able to ship your order to you at very competitive rates. For customers in the Brisbane area, we also offer a fitting service for your convenience. C2R body kits come with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixtures. We can not supply the wing as that is for the DJR cars only.

The full kit includes:

Front Splitter Corners

Side skirts

Rear Apron Corners

Fitment kits

Pricing for the BA -XR Falcon Body Kit is as follows:

Ø Primed $1,495.00 incl GST

Ø Painted $1,895.00 incl GST

Ø Fitting $330.00 incl GST

* ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT.

If you have any further questions, or would like to place an order, please contact us again.

*ALL quotes are valid for 30 days*

Thanks & Regards

Gordon Moore

ENHANCED VEHICLES Pty Ltd

Mobile: 0418 772 541

Fax: 07 3269 6170

email: gordon@enhancedvehicles.com.au

You wouldnt happen to have a price on just the front corners??