Body Kits

PASHEN

• Member For: 20y 9m 30d

Thanks Michael!

Would that be the one in Fortitude Valley? It's just a 100 metre walk from where I live. I might pop in there tmrw and have a chat to him.

Thanks again.

In the meantime, if anyone knows of the car I am referring to in that mag, or knows anyone asscociated with it, please keep me posted.

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Basher_tsv
  • Guests

seeing as we are adding to our own "wish list"...

... would be nice to have access to the brute ute raised rear lid/wing for the utes :)

• Member For: 21y 1m 6d

PHASE 3_PASHEN,

It is actually at Eagle Farm, out near the airport, you can see the big shed from the Gateway motorway. Try giving them a call, not sure what the phone number is though or the actual street address, I just know where it is. There is a shop section there you can walk into and buy all merchandise and stuff from, you have to go there and ask for him. It is the main distrubution centre for Ford in South-East Queensland I think.

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 13d
Here's a pic of my car, my wheels, with a different bodykit. It's not real, just been photochopped. It needs a fatter front end and a decent bonnet, but better than the current offering out there I reckon. Gives the car a real tough presence. :flippingfinger:

What do you guys think? Geea?? :hrmm:

I love the sides and back. Would rather a less in your face rear spoiler and maybe a more in your face front bar. Very tough looking, I wish I could do stuff like that on the cpu. :sick:

Geea. :puke:

• Member For: 20y 9m 30d

Thanks guys.

Hey Jep, you're a graphic designer right? Are you a photochopper too? If so, try to make the changes on the car - fat front bar, maybe smaller spoiler? (although I like it the way it is).

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d
I suck at it...

just gave it a small rear spoiler... (I hope your car is the red one... that's which one I did

-jep Looks pretty good!

The additional skirts do look nice, but I would spend the $1800 elsewhere like wheels and mods :whistle: