ute register

Cobra

• Member For: 13y 8m 12d

Hi Guys, New to the Forums, just picked up an 05 BA Mk II 6speed Turbo ute in Vibe, its at the mechanics at the moment getting

* HDI Cooler kit

* Stainless Exhaust and Cat

* 60lb Injectors

* Walbro Fuel Pump

* Boost Actuator

* Battery Relocation

* Tuner

* CAI where Battery used to be

* Valve Springs

* Twin Plate Ceramic Clutch

that's about all I can think about at the moment also getting Lowered while there and got a set of 20x8.5 Black Petrol Vengence rims waiting to go on it.. cant wait to get it back, its spent more time in the shop than getting driven so far

• Member For: 13y 8m 7d

Hi Guys,

I have a 2010 FG XR6 UTE, 6sp Manual, EGR POWERBULGE LID, Mal Wood Short Throw Shifter, 4490's, Magnaflow Metal Cat, Custom 2.5" Catback Exhaust, XR8 Lower Airbox and Snorkel, K&N Filter, HPF Custom Tune w/ XCAL3.

I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.

tuned to 170rwkw @ the moment.

Edited by sam_rigger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 7m 24d

Hey

I got a 06 BF2 xr6t lightning strike silver, ZF 6 spd auto, just moved from Yass NSW to eastern suburbs of Syd city.

Pretty much stock as a rock with hard cover. Only mod so far has been a k&n pod filter to get a bit more turbo noise. Only had Holdens and V8's before this so having a turbo and a ford is all new to me. Liking it so far.

Will post pics later. :)

• Member For: 13y 7m 24d

Hey

I got a 06 BF2 xr6t lightning strike silver, ZF 6 spd auto, just moved from Yass NSW to eastern suburbs of Syd city.

Pretty much stock as a rock with hard cover. Only mod so far has been a k&n pod filter to get a bit more turbo noise. Only had Holdens and V8's before this so having a turbo and a ford is all new to me. Liking it so far.

Will post pics later. :)

99134845.jpg

5d3a1aeb.jpg

252ee8d6.jpg

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 28d

nice utes around here boyz.

iv had my fg xr6T for a few weeks now and loving every bit. ill be leaving it stock for now and prob wait till the warranty runs out then see what money I have in the mods jar :buttrock:

ill throw some pics up asap when I can borrow a half decent camera.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but does anyone know if there is a cover to go where the tow bar cut out is? :dontknow: im thinking of removing the tounge bit and putting the cover in. if anyone know this would be awesome.

• Member For: 13y 10m 30d

Hi,western suburbs, 2005 mkII xr6t magnet, Lighting strike,6 speed manual, mal wood stg3 clutch, custom tune, hi flow cat, 80ib injectors, 12psi boost, k&n filter, walbro 340 hiflow fuel pump, fpv gear stick, premium sound system, factory hardlid, 18inch wheels, black leather & suede interior, future mods f6 intercooler and crow cams valve springs...CHASING 300 RWKW....

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 18d

wow mighty nice utes in here

wish mine was a bit newer

Newcastle, Ba xr6t badged APS stage III kit + process west race plenum,valve springs 333rwKw

• Member For: 13y 7m 9d

Hey all,

First time poster long time drooler.

WA boy with a 04 Turbo, Mercury silver. My awesome mods include an iPod cable, K&N panel as well as my 4x4 spec ride height with 20's.

More goodies to come, main mission apart from the ride height at the moment Is get rid of those damn strap hooks. Ugly things.

post-44979-0-79226300-1297682687_thumb.j

Edited by NastyXR10