ute register

Cobra

• Member For: 15y 11m 23d

Hey Everyone,

I have just brought a Black BF MKII 6spd Manual XR6 Turbo (Magnet) around 1 week ago, one owner with 90,000ks. I am very happy and impressed with the ute overall. I am planning to go down the 1/4 at Willowbank within the next few weeks so I can get a base figure before modifying.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 14y 1m 25d

in perth , got a 03 in mercury silver. black leather seats momo fat steering wheel with flat bottom, intercooler upgrade and k and n flat filter and springs. lowered slightly to make it sit flatter by shifting a couple of leaves in the rear. 19" momo stryker wheels with nexon 6000 tyres looks good goes great, pretty happy with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 10m 10d

Got a 2010 fg xr6 turbo. Have a big smile on my face every time I get to take her for a ride. Put the XR8 cold air induction on it, k&n filter 3" exhaust, hi flow cat and a set of new shoes.

2u7odg1.jpg

Edited by 00digger00

• Member For: 13y 10m 10d

Yeah I got them off Jax quickfit at bowen hills off a lad called nathan. Really good bloke and did a good price too.

• Member For: 15y 9m 17d

hi ute-sters,

great if you could post here with your general location and any details of your mods (if you want) and maybe a wish list of modifications for the utes

gathering info for two door coupes with big boots of the AU-BA XR6-XRT-XR8 variety .... maybe we can get our heads together on our wish lists

thanks guys .... :spoton:

this section of the forum needs our energy :spoton:

Hi guys, I run a BF series 2 6spd auto pumping out 300rwkws- mods are flash tune,larger after market intercooler, typhoon air box,walpro fuel pump,60 psi semins injectors, aftermarket transmission cooler, wastegate actuator mods to handle up to 14psi boost max, lowered 2" all round, rolling stock is 19" tremors on 245 series 35 tyres, hard lid cover, car is also opptioned up with premium pack interior(premium sound,dual climate control,leather trim.), had car since new back in December 2006 now has 70000klms, does 1/4 mile in 12.4 @ 116mph at heathcote drags in Victoria.