Me Phoon :)

• Member For: 16y 4m

Hey guys, I thought I'd finally start a thread on my new ride...

It's an auto 2007 BFII FPV Typhoon, I picked it up just after chrissy 08' for $38k which I think is an absolute bargain. I looked at/drooled over these cars for months while I was still at school. Finally shortly after finishing up, I found this one for sale with all the options I wanted & with the right mileage at the right price...

Being a Phoon it has all the usual FPV gear, as well as dual zone, leather, sunroof, reverse sensors, dark argents, power adjustable pedals, the chunky steering wheel & just under 20,000 km's when I brought it. So it's got all the fruit which made it a better buy...

I planned to jump straight into the mods, but that cash is going else where for the time being...

I do have a mental shopping list though... Nizpro stage II kit, twin exhaust, fuel system, auto strenghen... etc

Only mods so far are King Springs all round & a custom tune from Simon @ Xtreme Ford Tuning. He knows his Fords with has a passion like no other & is surely one of the best tuners in the land as I recently found from my trip down to the Perth Motorplex. With his tune the car ran a 12.4 second pass @ 113MPH with a relatively lazy 2.1 second 60 footer. That was with a n00b driver (me) & running on 17' 225/55 rear tyres in over 30 degree ambient temps, theres a little more in it at the current power level IMO :bliss:

There's a few really quick ones over here in WA WA land now, so I'll have to address the mod situation asap :whistle:

Anyway, here's some pics. ENJOY!

On the last cruise... with my window down :pinch:

cruise01ht5edit.jpg

Before she was lowered

F6.jpg

First ever run down the quarter

manpants2.jpg

Warming up @ the plex. Photo makes the bonnet look like a sand pit :crybaby:

Original1.jpg

My old ride :sick:

RIMG0142.jpg

Thanks for looking :spit:

post-150-1236867547_thumb.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 1m 23d

She's a beauty, mate.

Good deal there! That's what I paid for my '05 3 months before the FG came out. I only got leather and she had 32k kms. Was a good deal at the time.

• Member For: 16y 4m

Thanks guys, muchly appreciated :blush:

When I first came across the car on carsales.com, the only fault I could find was the colour :laughing:

Looked crap in the carsales pics, but in the flesh it looks most like this one...

cruise01ht5edit.jpg

Nice car with a not-so-nice looking owner :omg:

I like pen*s's that are big. Big like a pen*s. mmmmm pen*s :drool:

Watutalkinboutwillis :innocent:

gay9.gif