Xr6 Turbo - 0-100km In.....? What About With Mods?

Bigal1978

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 4d

I am seriously looking at getting at buying a BF XR6 Turbo ute. What sort of 0-100 times do these utes get, also 1/4 mile standard.

I would probably get an edit & exhaust later on, how will this effect these times & torque/Kw? Can you recommend anyone in Perth to do these mods?

Also, how do the factory tires grip after and exhaust & edit? Presuming they are all the same.

Was I right in reading these utes get axle tramp? or is that the SS utes?

Cheers

Al

• Member For: 17y 5m 7d

heck, while your at it. what kinda times do the sedans get? is 0-100 in about 6 right?

Now im guessing people have been over this stuff multiple times but you know us lazy noobs dont know how (read: cant be bothered) looking thru older posts.

Also just a quick question. Do many people on this forum actually managed to keep their T's Stock. Or close 'nuff to it

• Member For: 21y 8m 27d

0 - 100 times will vary greatly based about launch, driver skill, grip level as well as how the car was run in. There are a plenty of XR6 Turbo's on here which ran about 5.7 - 5.8 (auto) so with edit and exhaust you will probably get that to the low to flat 5's, perhaps a touch quicker.

Welcome to the :spoton:

for edit etc in Perth you need look no further than Xtreme Ford Tuning as Simon is one of the best in the nation.

He's a site sponsor also and you'll find plenty of posts regarding his efforts.

There's plenty of posts regarding times etc so grab a brew, take your time and have a real good read. I'm sure you'll find everything you're after

:spoton:

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 9m 20d
heck, while your at it. what kinda times do the sedans get? is 0-100 in about 6 right?

Now im guessing people have been over this stuff multiple times but you know us lazy noobs dont know how (read: cant be bothered) looking thru older posts.

Also just a quick question. Do many people on this forum actually managed to keep their T's Stock. Or close 'nuff to it

When my car was stock my best 0-100 was in 5.68 and could consistantly get around the 5.7 to 5.8. Now with edit I get pretty much flat 5 sec. 5.04 being my best :blush:

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d

Welcome..

My best 0-100 is around 3.65 seconds on the street.l.. Tyres, well they grip fairly well.... in 4th. But they are also very good if you're carefull.. Fuel economy is better than stock too..

Simon @ Extreme - He'll get your ute up and running in no time..